Monday, July 26, 2010

Love & Friendship (WARNING: EMO POST BELOW!)




"True love must include the idea of permanence"

We love our siblings
and our parents so much too.
Can't wait to be home.
---------------------------

Haikus For Gwen

Judge, Judge, Judge, Judge, Judge
My life is better than yours
And you should know it.
----------------------------

Tell me a secret.
I will not keep it for you,
It's my new weapon
----------------------------

And what about this?
Does it hurt when I do that?
That's good. I am glad.
----------------------------

I never liked you.
Love? Ha! Out of the question
Bet you couldn't tell.

5 comments:

  1. you are SUCH a B. Are these all from the same thing? Do you know what this is from, "Booyakasha like a beast" best show, best season EVER. Also, We just want to apologize for this blog post. It's too crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, sugar. these are all from different things. all i can think of for that quote would be Buffy. hahahahah. or, big brother. but honestly, i really wouldnt know.

    ReplyDelete