Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Woman Counsels Friend Against Abortion; Has Conversation On Public Bus



We actually meant to tell you about this yesterday. As we've been taking public transportation more and more, we've noticed that having deeply intimate conversations using a loud voice around large groups of people is a common occurrence here in Salt Lake City. 

We've decided that people must be thinking one of two things, in order to persist in this type of behavior:

1. I will never see these people again, so who cares if they hear this conversation. Additionally, they (the other people on the bus) mean nothing to me.

2. This conversation is so fetch dramatic and makes me feel like I am on an episode of the Hills/Laguna/Gossip Girl/Felicity and I want everyone to think I am like Lauren Conrad /Serena /Felicity /Sydney Bristow

We're inclined to think that most people who have loud private conversations on the bus subscribe to thought #2.

What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment