Friday, May 13, 2011

Are Girls Too Picky?


Last night our roommate went on a date and when she came home she reported that she will never go on a date with this guy again. These were her top reasons for giving him the boot:

  1. He had 97 cowlicks in his hair.
  2. He tried to parallel park into the same spot 4 times, until she got into the drivers seat and did it for him
  3. He took his sweater off like a girl. (ie. one arm out, then the other arm out, then making the neck hole wider to pull it over his head without messing up his hair -- haha)

Are these valid reasons to say "No" to a second date?


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so sketchy since I removed that comment. But I removed it because it was along the lines of "What are you doing tonight?" and yeah.. . . . ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO not ligit!!!!!!! Seriously, she should go out with him just because she said she couldn't stand him for the most spongy reasons EVER. Would a guy not go out with me cuz: 1. I didn't wash my hair within the 3 hours before the date? 2. I can't decide what flavor ice cream for my ice cream cone cuz they are all so good? 3. I don't have my toenails painted?!

    ReplyDelete