Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie Quote De Jour: Grilled Cheese vs. Taco



Our roommate asked us this question a few months ago, and we realized that it's actually taken from a movie called 'Hot Rod'. Ever seen it? We haven't, but here's the quotation below:

Denise: I'm sorry, Rod. What were you going to ask me? Rod Kimble: Um, I was gonna ask you who you think would win in a fight between... a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco. Denise: Is that what you were really going to ask me? Rod Kimble: Of course. 

K stop reading. Answer the question for yourself, and then proceed with the rest of the quotation...


Denise: Well, I think the grilled cheese sandwich - in a fair fight. But if it was prison rules, I'd put my money on the taco. 
Rod Kimble: Wow, that's pretty racist but correct. I'll see you later. 

Did you give the same answer as Denise? Why? 

Yeah...maybe we all you need to click here

No comments:

Post a Comment