Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do You Fight With Your Roommates?

So when we still lived in Maryland, we were on this email list for the D.C. area, where people would email out and say things like, "Hey I have an apartment available" or "Hey I'm selling this furniture", or "Hey party at my place tonight"...this one girl said "Hey I'm selling my old clothes size woman sizes 28-32 $5 per item of clothing" We know right? So yeah stuff like that.

Anyway, since we've moved, we still receive these emails. Today we got one looking for a new roommate. The full email is below:

We highlighted our favorite parts in yellow.
So whenever you have roommate problems just think; "What Would Micheal Do Email Out To Washington D.C.?" WWMEOTWDC. It will give you strength.

oh, really?

ps. Can you even read that? You'll have to zoom. It's the only way.

1 comment:

  1. i dont fight with my roommates, but i totally know where this michael guy is coming from. i know i commit my fair share of annoyances, but like, some people are straight up brutal. i just do not understand why people aren't more self aware...

    ReplyDelete