Sunday, August 28, 2011

Brava vs. Bravo




Dear Yoguees/Everyone,

We wish we could find the interview where Wentworth Miller says "Brava" to Ellen Degeneres instead of Bravo, but we just aren't sure where it would be. But basically she says something to him and he says in a very slow pretentious way "Brava". Actually he says it twice "Brava, Brava"

ANDDDD it sounds so annoying! Just say "Bravo", most people don't speak Italian and won't judge you for not having gender agreement. Trust me it's not worth it. So you have two options:

1. Say Bravo - and have people be like "wow I did a really good job with this thing, or else maybe this person is being sarcastic but actually I don't care cause I already forgot what was happening"

or

2. Say Brava - and have people think "what is Brava?" "why are you saying it like that?" "Did you say Bra? or lava?" "I don't get it" "what do you mean?" "why are you talking with that voice?" "why are you mentioning to me that you went to Princeton?" "Why are you wearing a blazer in our government class?" The list goes on.

There's no need to say Brava. Ever.


ps. Check out what I found!!!  Wentworth Miller Saying Brava  -- go to 4:19 and turn up your speakers.
pps. You may say "Brava" if you are currently speaking in Italian. (ie. brava la mia sorella)

No comments:

Post a Comment