Friday, November 4, 2011

PR Tips For The Kardashian Family



As someone who knows next to nothing about PR, we just want to let the Kardashian family know that they should do EVERYTHING they can to separate themselves from the disaster that Kim's divorce is turning out to be.

Actually let me rephrase that, it's not a disaster, cause as a whole, we don't think people care very much. But we're sitting here thinking about it and we think that you (the Kardashian family) should do the following things:

1. Distance yourself from Kim, keep pumping the story that Kris Jenner told on The View, "I had no idea, I mean when she told me (she was getting a divorce) I cried, and Kim just asked me to understand but ultimately I had no idea, I have no details about anything, in fact I don't know who Kris Humphries is, I didn't even know Kim was married, I know nothing"

2. For help with #1 (ie. Distancing yourself from Kim) call Reggie Bush. He figured out how to do that reaaaaal quick.

3. Figure out how to get yourselves off of these gay marriage ads. They're not directly targeting you guys, but they kind of are. 

WHEW ran out of steam, proof that we don't actually care.

Bottom line, it's really funny/sad that the marriage lasted for 72 days, and that's all we have to say about that.

xoxo
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment